Lily Whiteman provides the kind of practical, career-boosting advice that you never learned in school, your friends don't know, and your boss won't tell you.
Known for her lively, engaging style, Lily Whiteman has led workshops and seminars for many colleges and universities, federal agencies and professional associations, and other organizations, including:
- Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government
- The Department of Interior University
- The American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Wesleyan University (Connecticut)
- American University
- The U.S. Treasury Department
- The American Society for Public Administration
- The Council of Science Editors
- The U.S. Veterans Administration
- The U.S. Agency for International Development
- The U.S. Department of Justice
- The Performance Institute
- The National Communication Association
- American Women in Science
- The Federal Communicators Network
- Politics and Prose Bookstore
- American Council for Technology / Industry Advisory Council
- The Association of Career Professionals International
- The Council for Excellence in Government
- The Foundation for Education Science and Technology of South Africa
Federal career coach Lily Whiteman provided an exceptional seminar in "How to land a Federal job and Advance Your Career." All respondents to the post-event survey stated the event was "very effective."
Write-in comments included: "Great tips! I'll put them into use immediately -- I feel motivated!" "Excellent session -- Ms. Whiteman thinks out of the box, she exuded energy, her examples and style were excellent."
-- The Federal Communicators Network
Click here for more endorsements.
LEARN HOW TO IMPRESS HIRING MANAGERS:
Lily Whiteman will expertly train you how to land an ideal job or internship; negotiate a top salary and accelerate your career climb. The content, format and length of each training session will address your needs -- whether you are a recent graduate or a seasoned executive.
LILY WHITEMAN OFFERS:
- Meeting Presentations
- Lunch-Time Talks
Lily Whiteman presents her training sessions at colleges and universities, government agencies, association meetings and other business venues.
CONTENT OF TRAININGS:
Each session features a user-friendly, information-packed program that includes individualized feedback on your application documents.
SAMPLE JOB-SEARCHING TOPICS:
- Impressing Hiring Managers Online, On Paper and In-Person
- Crafting Irresistible Resumes
- Acing Your Job Interviews
- Cover me -- I'm going in: Cover Letters that Open Doors.
- Negotiating a Top Salary
- The Habits of Highly Successful Interns
- Savvy Job Hunting Secrets for Seasoned Professionals
- Rolodex Stuffing: Networking Now and Forever
- Writing Winning Application Essays (KSAs and ECQs)
- How to Land Your Dream Internship
- Rocketing to the Top: How to Accelerate Your Career Climb
- Telling Impressive Success Stories
- Persuasive Business Writing
- Application Busters: How to Avoid Mistakes that Sink Most Job Applications
- It Ain't Over When the Interview Is Over: Effective Post-Interview Follow-Up
- How to Conquer Your Job-Searching Fear
LILY WHITEMAN'S TRAININGS ARE FOR:
- Undergrads, grad students and recent grads seeking summer internships, entry level jobs or entry into management training programs
- Participants in internship and fellowship programs
- Seasoned professionals
- Current government professionals of all levels -- from students to members of the Senior Executive Service
- Non-government professionals who are seeking government jobs
To schedule a seminar, contact Lily Whiteman today.